Hurts, Habits, and Hang-ups
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the 12 Steps and 8 Recovery Principles. We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths and hopes with one another. In addition, we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving our life’s problems. By working and applying these Biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power – Jesus Christ, the one and only true Higher Power.Celebrate Recovert is a Christ-centered recovery program based on the 8 Principles in the beatitudes to help us with our hurts, habits, and hang-ups. A hurt, habit, or hang-up is something that hinders our walk with God. The feeling of being HURT is an emotional reaction to another person’s behavior or to a disturbing situation. A HABIT is an addiction to someone or something. HANG-UPS are negative mental attitudes that are used to cope with people or adversity (anger, depression, fear, unforgiveness, etc.). Healing is available through applying the principles of a Bible based recovery process to our lives.
Home Run Movie Event at Crosswinds
FREE MOVIE, FREE POP-CORN
Friday Night Schedule
6-7pm Food & Fellowship
7-8pm Worship, Lessons & Testimony
8-9pm Men’s and Women’s Groups
9-9:30pm More Fellowship
Recovery is not an overnight phenomenon, but more like a journey. To start, we need to step out of denial and into God’s grace. This 12-step program is a year-long process that guides you through a Christ centered recovery program based on the Beatitudes, opening the door for you to begin to see true peace and serenity.
For more information, please contact:
Why Celebrate Recovery is unique:
Celebrate Recovery is…
• Based on God’s Word; the Bible.
• Emphasizes Spiritual commitment to Jesus.
• Forward looking.
• Emphasizes personal responsibility.
• Biblical truth to grow spiritually and emotionally.
• About all types of hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
Things Celebrate Recovery Is:
• A safe place to share
• A refuge
• A place of belonging
• A place to care for others and be cared for
• A place where respect is given to each member
• A place where confidentiality is highly regarded
• A place to learn
• A place to demonstrate genuine love
• A place to grow and become strong again
• A place for progress
• A safe place to take off your mask and allow others to know you
• A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
• A possible turning point in your life
Upcoming CR Events
Upcoming CR Events