242 is the Young Adult Ministry at Crosswinds. This ministry gathers together every Tuesday at 7pm in the Chapel at Crosswinds to dig into the Word of God for answers in dealing with today’s toughest issues facing young adults. Following Jesus while navigating the current culture can be difficult, even more so when you try doing it alone. The gathering at 242 gives young adults an opportunity to experience authentic community, a place to share their struggles and their joys, and to seek Jesus together. If you are a young adult (18-30) looking for a way to connect at Crosswinds, we invite you contact Will Maskrey, 242 Leader, by emailing him HERE.
A great way for adults 55 and older to come together socially and get to know others in our Church community.
Adults Alive Schedule of Events:
(You must RSVP as directed below if you plan to attend!)
- Saturday, November 19, 2016, 12:30-2:30, Annual Thanksgiving Dinner in the Crosswinds Chapel catered by Double D BBQ for $13 per person. Guest speaker will be Rev. Denise McKenzie. RSVP by November 13 by calling Barb Coss at (585) 394-1436.
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 12:30-2:30, at Ray’s Uptown in Canandaigua. This is the Annual White Elephant Exchange! Please bring a wrapped gift labeled male or female and a dozen Christmas cookies. RSVP by December 5 by calling Barb Coss at (585) 394-1436.
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 12:30-2:30 at Finn’s Tap Room in Victor. Guest speaker: Amy Thompson, speaking on her ministry in Zambia. RSVP by January 16 by calling Barb Coss at (585) 394-1436.
- Saturday, February 18, 2017, 12:30-2:30, at Countryside Diner in Clifton Springs. More information TBD. Save the date! RSVP by February 13 by calling Barb Coss at (585) 394-1436.
- Saturday, March 18, 2017, 12:30-2:30, in the Chapel at Crosswinds Wesleyan Church. This is the Annual Chicken BBQ with guest speaker. RSVP by March 13 by calling Barb Coss at (585) 394-1436.
- Saturday, April 15, 2017, 12:30-2:30, at Warfield’s in Clifton Springs. Guest speaker: Canandaigua Churches in Action representative. RSVP by April 10 by calling Barb Coss at (585) 394-1436.
- Saturday, May 20, 2017, 12:30-2:30, at Quail Summit in Canandaigua. This is the Annual Birthday Bash! RSVP by May 15 by calling Barb Coss at (585) 394-1436.